100 Mile Toque- natural - hand knit
Part of our 100 Mile Wardrobe series, this toque is hand knit of wool milled in Linden, Alberta.
The 100 Mile Wardrobe concept allows us to create pieces where the supply chain is within a very close geographical location, a concept very close to our heart. A more environmentally beneficial way of working. A way to guarantee quality working conditions in the making of the piece. A way to support other Canadian businesses in the creation of our pieces. In short, a very rare way of working and producing knitwear, but a way that employs best practices.
This toque is a light and airy in texture, with open defined stitches characteristic of hand knitting. It is crafted of natural white un-plyed wool yarn, which gives this toque its distinctive look and feel.
- the 100 Mile Wardrobe items are Limited Edition pieces. Currently we are only offering the item indicated in the listing. Offering a few Limited Edition pieces, each season, allows us to constantly offer fresh unique pieces to our customers.
- one size (fits an adult head measuring 21"-23")
- unlined hat
- 100% Canadian produced wool, milled in Linden, AB, Canada.
- hand knit on wooden knitting needles
- zero waste construction
- made by hand in Canada; product of Canada
- always designer made, never outsourced, committed to a "low waste" philosophy
-hand wash cold water, lay flat to dry out of direct sun
- please note, colors displayed can vary from monitor to monitor, and device to device
- price includes basic shipping by Canada Post within Canada. Shipping upgrades to include tracking number and insurance are available by purchasing the "Shipping Upgrade" item in our Shop.
W1 Hundred focuses on creating un-industrialized clothing that celebrates Canadian craftsmanship. We are committed to using environmentally ethical fibres and hand dyeing with only natural dyes.
** For wholesale inquiries please email email@example.com .