2 Stripe Ribbed Scarf - dark indigo & dark lac
- a classic dark grey ribbed scarf, with stripes hand dyed in the natural dyes lac (eggplant color), and indigo (dark blue).
- classic designs are a fundamental of sustainable fashion, as pieces are worn season after season. These are investment pieces designed for a long wearable life.
-natural dyeing creates color variations within a piece, each piece is unique
- this is a PRE-ORDER "made upon ordering" piece, in order for us to offer a low waste, ethical product. Once this piece is ordered, it is then made specifically for the customer.
- one size - scarf measures 5"x 76" (approx.)
- 100% Canadian produced and milled natural wool
- hand crafted using hand powered vintage needle bed knitting
- made by hand in Canada; product of Canada
- always designer made, never outsourced, committed to a "zero waste" philosophy
-hand wash cold water, lay flat to dry out of direct sun
- please note, colors displayed can vary from monitor to monitor, and device to device
- price includes basic shipping by Canada Post within Canada. Shipping upgrades to include tracking number and insurance are available by purchasing the "Shipping Upgrade" item in our Shop.
W1 Hundred focuses on creating un-industrialized clothing that celebrates Canadian craftsmanship. We are committed to using environmentally ethical fibres and hand dyeing with only natural dyes.
** For wholesale inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org .