Argyle Mountain - Naturally Dyed Series Toque - L
- a dark grey toque featuring the "Argyle Mountain" design inspired by the Canadian landscape. The mountain motif is knit with natural light grey wool and wool hand dyed in the natural dye indigo to a dark shade/
-natural dyeing creates color variations within a piece, each piece is unique
- this is currently a PRE-ORDER "made upon ordering" piece
- one size (fits an adult head measuring 21"-23")
- this is a lined hat, in which the lining is a breathable knit cotton. The lining makes this hat a great option for active winter sports such as snowshoeing, running or cross country skiing (we may have personally tested this!), or for every day wear.
- 100% Canadian produced and milled natural wool exterior, 100% cotton knit lining
- hand crafted using vintage needle bed knitting
- zero waste
- made by hand in Canada
- always designer made, never outsourced, committed to a "low waste" philosophy
-hand wash cold water, lay flat to dry out of direct sun
- price includes basic shipping by Canada Post within Canada. Shipping upgrades to include tracking number and insurance are available by purchasing the "Shipping Upgrade" item in our Shop.
W1 Hundred focuses on creating un-industrialized clothing that celebrates Canadian craftsmanship. We are committed to using environmentally ethical fibres and hand dyeing with only natural dyes.
** For wholesale inquiries please email email@example.com .