(#308) Fair Isle Mountain Toque (blue & red) - Handmade in Canada Series
The Fair Isle Mountain Toque is inspired by the Canadian mountain ranges of Alberta and British Columbia. The mountain motif is knit in detailed patterning, in natural white and grey Canadian produced wool, and wool hand dyed in the natural dyes indigo and lac.
This Canadian toque features:
- gender neutral, perfect for everyone
- 100% Canadian produced and milled natural wool exterior (natural and grey), with an integrated cotton knit lining on interior band of hat for added comfort
- natural dyeing, by hand, with indigo (dark blue) and lac (dark red and light pink)
- always designer made; crafted by hand in Canada
- ethically crafted, zero waste knitwear
- web-exclusive product
- product of Canada
Sizing: one size (fits an adult head measuring 21"-23")
Item color: grey, natural white, dark indigo, dark red, light pink
Care: hand wash cold water, lay flat to dry out of direct sun
Shipping is by Canada Post and includes tracking
We currently ship to BC, AB, SK, MB and ON.
Please contact us regarding customer pick ups, other shipping options, shipping to other jurisdictions, or if you wish to add insurance to the shipping option for a purchase.