"Mountain Peaks" Toque (unlined) - grey, white, lac
- featuring the "Mountain Peak" design inspired by the Canadian landscape
- a streamlined dark grey minimal beanie, with the mountain motif knit with natural white wool and wool hand dyed in the natural dye lac (red)
-natural dyeing creates color variations within a piece, each piece is unique
- this is a PRE-ORDER "made upon ordering" piece, in order for us to offer a low waste, ethical product. Once this hat is ordered, it is then made specifically for the customer.
- one size (fits an adult head measuring 21"-23")
- unlined hat
- 100% Canadian produced and milled natural wool
- hand crafted using vintage needle bed knitting
- made by hand in Canada
- always designer made, never outsourced, committed to a "low waste" philosophy
-hand wash cold water, lay flat to dry out of direct sun
- price includes basic shipping by Canada Post within Canada. Shipping upgrades to include tracking number and insurance are available by purchasing the "Shipping Upgrade" item in our Shop.
W1 Hundred focuses on creating un-industrialized clothing that celebrates Canadian craftsmanship. We are committed to using environmentally ethical fibres and hand dyeing with only natural dyes.
** For wholesale inquiries please email email@example.com .