One-Of-A-Kind Cowl - Beach Walk at Dawn
- our one-of-a-kind pieces are often landscape inspired. This particular piece features lines inspired by distant horizons, and colors inspired by a beach walk at dawn. We love creating one-of-a-kind pieces as it makes knitwear just a little more special.
- a streamlined dark grey ribbed cowl, with stripes hand dyed in the natural dyes cutch (warm brown color), pomegranate (pale yellow), lac (pink) and indigo (light blue). There is also an accent of natural white. This cowl creates two different looks as stripes have different placement and colors on the ends.
-natural dyeing creates color variations within a piece, each piece is unique
- this is a One-Of-A-Kind piece in which we only offer the item indicated in the listing. Offering a few One-Of-A-Kind pieces allows us to constantly offer fresh unique pieces to our customers.
- one size - this cowl measures 23.5 inch circumference by a 17.5 inch length (approx.)
- 100% Canadian produced and milled natural wool
- hand crafted using hand powered vintage needle bed knitting
- made by hand in Canada; product of Canada
- always designer made, never outsourced, committed to a "zero waste" philosophy
-hand wash cold water, lay flat to dry out of direct sun
- please note, colors displayed can vary from monitor to monitor, and device to device
- price includes basic shipping by Canada Post within Canada. Shipping upgrades to include tracking number and insurance are available by purchasing the "Shipping Upgrade" item in our Shop.
W1 Hundred focuses on creating un-industrialized clothing that celebrates Canadian craftsmanship. We are committed to using environmentally ethical fibres and hand dyeing with only natural dyes.
** For wholesale inquiries please email email@example.com .