Limited Edition - Scarf - Beach Walk at Dawn
- our Limited Edition pieces are often landscape inspired. This particular piece features lines inspired by distant horizons, and colors inspired by a beach walk at dawn. We love creating one-of-a-kind pieces as it makes knitwear just a little more special.
-this particular piece is a labor of love. A scarf created with time intensive techniques including the hand dyeing of multiple colors, plus many, many yarn changes to create the varying stripes.
- an extended length, dark grey scarf, with stripes hand dyed in the natural dyes cutch (warm brown color), pomegranate (pale yellow), lac (pink) and indigo (light blue). There is also an accent of light grey natural wool. This scarf, due to its length, allows for many wrapping and tying options.
-natural dyeing creates color variations within a piece, each piece is unique
- this is a Limited Edition piece. Currently we are only offering the item indicated in the listing. Offering a few Limited Edition pieces allows us to constantly offer fresh unique pieces to our customers.
- one size - scarf measures 5"x 87.5" (approx.)
- 100% Canadian produced and milled natural wool
- hand crafted using hand powered vintage needle bed knitting
- made by hand in Canada
- always designer made, never outsourced, committed to a "low waste" philosophy
-hand wash cold water, lay flat to dry out of direct sun
- please note, colors displayed can vary from monitor to monitor, and device to device
- price includes basic shipping by Canada Post within Canada. Shipping upgrades to include tracking number and insurance are available by purchasing the "Shipping Upgrade" item in our Shop.
W1 Hundred focuses on creating un-industrialized clothing that celebrates Canadian craftsmanship. We are committed to using environmentally ethical fibres and hand dyeing with only natural dyes.
** For wholesale inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org .