Sideways Rib Cowl - Natural
- a streamlined creamy white ribbed cowl, featuring a sideways rib texture. This is a winter weight cowl, a perfect alternative to a scarf, especially on windy days, or while out hiking or snowshoeing (how I personally test knit pieces!).
- 100% natural creamy white Canadian wool, produced and milled in Canada
- this is a PRE-ORDER "made upon ordering" piece, in order for us to offer a low waste, ethical product. Once this cowl is ordered, it is then made specifically for the customer.
- one size - cowl measures approx. 24" circumference by 17.5" length
- hand crafted using hand powered vintage needle bed knitting
- made by hand in Canada; product of Canada
- always designer made, never outsourced, committed to a "low waste" philosophy
-hand wash cold water, lay flat to dry out of direct sun
- please note, colors displayed can vary from monitor to monitor, and device to device
- price includes basic shipping by Canada Post within Canada. Shipping upgrades to include tracking number and insurance are available by purchasing the "Shipping Upgrade" item in our Shop.
W1 Hundred focuses on creating un-industrialized clothing that celebrates Canadian craftsmanship. We are committed to using environmentally ethical fibres and hand dyeing with only natural dyes.
** For wholesale inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org .