"Single Wave Natural Dye Stripe" - Organic Cotton - Special Edition
- featuring a wave design inspired by the Canadian west coast, accented with wide stripes featuring botanical natural dyes
- this extra long scarf is a Special Edition piece with only one made. If features detailed knitting and labor intensive natural dyeing by hand. The additional length makes it a versatile scarf with many options for how it is worn.
- 100% organic cotton
- vegan friendly
- one size (approximately 6"x 86")
- naturally dyed by hand, using historical techniques, in cutch, pomegranate, osage, logwood and iron (natural, dark brown, warm brown, light yellow, ochre, and grey)
- hand crafted using vintage needle bed knitting
- made by hand in Canada
- always designer made, never outsourced, committed to a "zero waste" philosophy
-hand wash cold water, lay flat to dry out of direct sun
- price includes basic shipping by Canada Post within Canada. Shipping upgrades to include tracking number and insurance are available by purchasing the "Shipping Upgrade" item in our Shop.
W1 Hundred focuses on creating un-industrialized clothing that celebrates Canadian craftsmanship. We are committed to using environmentally ethical fibres and hand dyeing with only natural dyes.