(#307) Three Sisters Mountains Toque (indigo) - Handmade in Canada Series
The Three Sisters Mountains Toque is inspired by the Canadian Rockies near Banff and Canmore, Alberta. The mountain motif is knit in natural white and grey wool, and wool hand dyed in the natural dye indigo to create a dark blue accent.
Natural dyeing creates color variations within a piece, making each piece unique.
This Canadian toque features:
- gender neutral, perfect for everyone
- 100% Canadian produced and milled natural wool exterior (natural and grey), with an integrated cotton knit lining on interior band of hat for added comfort
- natural dyeing, by hand, with indigo (dark blue)
- always designer made; crafted by hand in Canada
- ethically crafted, zero waste knitwear
- web-exclusive product
- product of Canada
Sizing: one size (fits an adult head measuring 21"-23")
Item color: grey, dark indigo, natural white
Care: hand wash cold water, lay flat to dry out of direct sun
Shipping is by Canada Post and includes tracking
We currently ship to BC, AB, SK, MB and ON.
Please contact us regarding customer pick ups, other shipping options, shipping to other jurisdictions, or if you wish to add insurance to the shipping option for a purchase.