"Three Sisters" Neck Scarf - Special Edition
- featuring the "Three Sisters" mountain design inspired by the Canadian Rockies near Banff and Canmore, Alberta
- this scarf is a Special Edition piece with only one made. If features detailed knitting and labor intensive natural dyeing by hand
- a Tencel neck scarf suitable for all seasons. Tencel is a textile derived from wood pulp that has a silky feel and a touch of sheen.
- one size (approximately 4"x 52")
- 100% Tencel
- naturally dyed by hand in cutch, pomegranate, indigo and iron (white, brown, grey, blue)
- hand crafted using vintage needle bed knitting
- made by hand in Canada
- always designer made, never outsourced, committed to a "zero waste" philosophy
-hand wash cold water, lay flat to dry out of direct sun
- price includes basic shipping by Canada Post within Canada. Shipping upgrades to include tracking number and insurance are available by purchasing the "Shipping Upgrade" item in our Shop.
W1 Hundred focuses on creating un-industrialized clothing that celebrates Canadian craftsmanship. We are committed to using environmentally ethical fibres and hand dyeing with only natural dyes.