Three Wide Stripe Toque (unlined) - primary colors
- a streamlined dark grey minimal beanie, with one stripe hand dyed in natural indigo (dark blue), a second stripe dyed in pomegranate/turmeric (golden yellow), and a third stripe dyed in the natural dye lac (red)
-natural dyeing creates color variations within a piece, each piece is unique
- this is a PRE-ORDER "made upon ordering" piece, in order for us to offer a low waste, ethical product. Once this hat is ordered, it is then made specifically for the customer.
- one size (fits an adult head measuring 21"-23")
- this is an unlined hat.
- 100% Canadian produced and milled natural wool
- hand crafted using hand powered vintage needle bed knitting
- made by hand in Canada
- always designer made, never outsourced, committed to a "low waste" philosophy
-hand wash cold water, lay flat to dry out of direct sun
- please note, colors displayed can vary from monitor to monitor, and device to device
- price includes basic shipping by Canada Post within Canada. Shipping upgrades to include tracking number and insurance are available by purchasing the "Shipping Upgrade" item in our Shop.
W1 Hundred focuses on creating un-industrialized clothing that celebrates Canadian craftsmanship. We are committed to using environmentally ethical fibres and hand dyeing with only natural dyes.
** For wholesale inquiries please email email@example.com .